[gmx-developers] Gitlab accounts and transition to Gitlab

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:50:53 CET 2020

HI,

Paul needs your gitlab user name. How you then log in and authenticate your
account is up to you :-)

Cheers,

Erik

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 3:20 PM Mohammad Ghahremanpour <
ghahremanpour.gro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> One can login to Gitlab using a Github account. So, would a Github account
> work for you?
>
> -Mohammad
>
> > On Mar 18, 2020, at 10:15 AM, Jochen Hub <jhub at gwdg.de> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Paul,
> >
> > my Gitlab account is jochenhub, it would be great if you can transfer me.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Jochen
> >
> > Am 18.03.20 um 14:18 schrieb Paul bauer:
> >> Hello gmx developers,
> >> I just wanted to give you another heads up that we are going to move
> our testing infrastructure to Gitlab, and wanted to remind you again that
> those of you that have not yet send me their account name on Gitlab please
> send it to me, so that I can add them to the project and have their issues
> transferred over from Redmine.
> >> Currently the plan is to switch over on next Monday the 23rd of March.
> >> Cheers
> >> Paul
> >
> > --
> > Dr. Jochen Hub
> > Computational Molecular Biophysics Group
> > Institute for Microbiology and Genetics
> > Georg-August-University of Göttingen
> > Justus-von-Liebig-Weg 11, 37077 Göttingen, Germany.
> > Phone: +49-551-39-14189
> > http://cmb.bio.uni-goettingen.de/
> >
> > * Please search the archive at
> posting!

> > * For (un)subscribe requests visit
> > https://maillist.sys.kth.se/mailman/listinfo/gromacs.org_gmx-developers

> * Please search the archive at
> posting!

Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at dbb.su.se>
Professor of Biophysics, Dept. Biochemistry & Biophysics, Stockholm
University
Science for Life Laboratory, Box 1031, 17121 Solna, Sweden