[gmx-developers] Retiring of git.gromacs.org

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 11:01:45 CET 2020

Hello gmx developers,

we are still hard at work here in Stockholm to polish the 2021 beta, and
are also looking at deprecating some of our older infrastructure to
reduce the work needed on other things.
As part of this, we will be retiring the git.gromacs.org server next
month on December 11th.

All the GROMACS repositories will still be available on both GitLab
(gitlab.com/gromacs/gromacs.git) and Github
(https://github.com/gromacs/gromacs.git).

Please update your scripts to point to either of those, with preference
to GitLab as this is the place we are doing our own development.

Hope you'll all have a nice weekend!

Cheers

Paul

--