[gmx-developers] GROMACS modularization improvements: CMake targets

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 12:00:21 CET 2020

Hi devs,

We've decided on Thursday this week for reworking the structure of modules
and CMake support.

Paul, Joe, Eric, Pascal and I plan to contribute, but others are most
welcome! We'll use my zoom room to collaborate

Topic: GROMACS modularization chatroom
Time: Nov 19, 2020 09:00 AM Stockholm
https://uu-se.zoom.us/j/63437045380
Contact one of us for the passcode!

As Pascal is in a later time zone, we'll focus on modules away from the
modular simulator and leave those closest to his knowledge for him to
follow our lead. Then hopefully we can do a final commit on Friday.

Mark is willing to take point on the GPU and test modules, as they have the
hairiest problems to resolve. Anybody wanting to take charge of their
favorite modules please speak up!

Mark