[gmx-developers] GROMACS Developer bi-weekly videoconference

e.jjordan12 at gmail.com e.jjordan12 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 11:41:22 CET 2021

Hello devs, Today we will have another chance to discuss issues related to
the release, though since the beta is scheduled to go out today, the scope
will likely be limited to docs and bug fixing. Please reply here with any
issues on that front. Also feel free to reply with any other issue that
need discussion, as we are getting close to the point where we will branch
and accept new contributions to master.

Title: GROMACS Developer bi-weekly videoconference
Paul Bauer is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://kth-se.zoom.us/j/69661654037?pwd=VUxPY01qTTFndUoyczhETis1b2F3UT09

Meeting ID: 696 6165 4037
Password: gmxdevs

One tap mobile
+46850163827,,69661654037# Sweden
+46850500828,,69661654037# Sweden

Dial by your location
         +46 8 5016 3827 Sweden
         +46 8 5050 0828 Sweden
         +46 8 5050 0829 Sweden
         +46 8 5052 0017 Sweden
         +46 850 539 728 Sweden
         +46 8 4468 2488 Sweden
Meeting ID: 696 6165 4037
Find your local number: https://kth-se.zoom.us/zoomconference

Join by SIP
69661654037 at zoom.nordu.net

 From a KTH Cisco Video System you can just input 69661654037 and then the
CALL-button

Join by H.323
109.105.112.236
109.105.112.235
Meeting ID: 696 6165 4037
Password: 586750

When: Wed Dec 1, 2021 17:00 – 18:00 Central European Time - Stockholm
Where:
https://kth-se.zoom.us/j/69661654037?pwd=VUxPY01qTTFndUoyczhETis1b2F3UT09
Who:
     * e.jjordan12 at gmail.com - organizer