[gmx-developers] GROMACS 2022-beta2 released

Eric Irrgang ericirrgang at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:03:35 CET 2021

The corresponding gmxapi Python package (0.3.0b2) has been pushed to pypi.org. gmxapi 0.3 is intended to be backwards compatible with GROMACS 2021, but has some enhancements that are only available with GROMACS 2022. Please let me know (and/or open a GitLab issue) if you observe any problems with compatibility or anything else.