[gmx-developers] How to obtain the element of an atom?

Joe Jordan e.jjordan12 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:47:36 CET 2021

Hi all,

I think that this is properly within the scope of gmx development if Lorién
believes there is some issue with the underlying code. I might suggest
though that this is still not the right place for such discussions. If a
minimal working example of the issue can be found, it should be posted on
gitlab as a bug report. I think the confusion on where to post such issues
is natural, since there are indeed a number of channels. This mailing list
is mostly for low frequency anouncements, or for people seeking hints on
how to get started on projects involving coding. As such, I think this was
a reasonable enough place to ask for a small amount of insight, but that
now the discussion should move to gitlab if there are further issues.