[gmx-developers] GROMACS 2020.5 patch release available

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 14:38:04 CET 2021

Hello developers,

I just released the fifth patch release of the 2020 branch, fixing a
number of issues brought forward.
As always, I want to thank all of you that helped in identifying and
fixing issues for this release!

This is the last patch release before the branch goes into maintenance
only, so we will only fix serious scientific issues here from now on and
instead focus on the release-2021 branch and the upcoming 2021 major
release.

For further testing, you can find the code here:
http://manual.gromacs.org/2020.5/download.html

To see if your issue has been fixed, have a look at the release notes
here: http://manual.gromacs.org/2020.5/release-notes/index.html

Cheers

Paul

--