[gmx-developers] Discussion about required versions for GROMACS 2022

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:29:32 CET 2021

Hi,

We had an issue for discussing the intended supported versions for GROMACS
2022 already at https://gitlab.com/gromacs/gromacs/-/issues/3708, which I
have updated.

The main points for discussion that I anticipate are the ranges of targeted
CUDA, SYCL, and python versions, along with what does it imply to say those
are supported.

In particular, agreeing to any changes will mean that we need to do work,
and we'll have to identify a person with time to do the work, and those
with interest to test and review.

Mark