[gmx-developers] Official release of GROMACS 2021

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:21:49 CET 2021

Hello developers,

I just uploaded the official release version of GROMACS 2021.
I want to thank all of you that helped to get this out now.

With this we will also further limit support for release-2019 to only
fixing issues that affect functionality no longer available in GROMACS
2020 and 2021 (meaning thing that need the group scheme and haven't been
implemented yet in the newer versions)

This also means release-2020 is accepting critical fixes only from now on.

Hope to continue seeing you all on GitLab to work on GROMACS 2022.

Happy coding!

--
Paul Bauer, PhD
GROMACS Development Manager