[gmx-developers] GROMACS uses cases with 50-2K atoms

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 14:55:38 CEST 2021

Hi,

RNAse is 18k/24k (dodec/cubic setup), otherwise you can stack the 5k villin
and get 10k, 20k,... systems (using "gmx genconf -nbox N M K").

Additionally to water boxes, I do have some water + ethanol boxes too which
do have bonded interactions, but that will only be useful if you really
want the granularity of system sizes beyond what the villing stacking
allows. I can share these if you are interested.

Szilárd