[gmx-developers] GROMACS 2020.6 patch release available

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 16:27:01 CET 2021

Hello developers,

I just released the sixth and likely final patch release of the 2020 branch.
This release as usual fixes a number of issues brought forward.
As always, I want to thank all of you that helped in identifying and
fixing issues for this release!

As already mentioned before, we will only fix critical scientific issues
in this branch, as the currently fully supported branch is 2021.

For further testing this patch release, you can find the code here:
https://manual.gromacs.org/2020.6/download.html

To see if your issue has been fixed, have a look at the release notes
here: https://manual.gromacs.org/2020.6/release-notes/index.html

Cheers

Paul

--