[gmx-developers] November planning meeting

Joe Jordan e.jjordan12 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 10:38:57 CEST 2021

Hello devs,

As discussed at the bi-weekly planning meeting earlier this week, we will
push the date of this planning meeting forward by one week and meet on 10
November from 14-17 Stockholm time (CET). I have already sent an updated
calendar invite.

In the mean time, it can be useful to think about your development goals
for the coming year. One useful exercise is to write a release not
describing the feature(s) you will have implemented, and to work backward
from there to draft a to do list and some milestones. We will have more
specific instructions on how to prepare a bit closer to the meeting date.

Joe