[gmx-developers] CI Kubernetes pod problems?

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 10:50:04 CEST 2021

I'm working on it today - we noticed it a few days ago, but I didn't want to risk screwing things up worse while the beta was about to go out.

A reboot will almost certainly fix it, but since we've seen it before I wanted to try a find the root issue for a more permanent fix. There are some reports that it's the alpine helper image that's sensitive to DNA issues, in which case the new ubuntu helper should fix it.

However, that can't be the only reason since the helper restarts everytime a pod is deployed, and it has worked great for months.

Cheers,

Erik

Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at scilifelab.se>
Professor of Biophysics