[gmx-developers] CI Kubernetes pod problems?

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 12:19:57 CEST 2021

Hi,

Thanks, Stefan!

In that case we might want to hold off a couple of hours before changing
anything else to first see if this fixed the issue (because then we know we
should just reboot our internal DNS next time).

Cheers,

Erik

--
Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at dbb.su.se>
Professor of Biophysics, Dept. Biochemistry & Biophysics, Stockholm

Note: I frequently do email outside office hours because it is a convenient
time for me to write, but please do not interpret that as an expectation
for you to respond outside your work hours.