[gmx-developers] GROMACS Developer bi-weekly videoconference

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 11:41:22 CEST 2022

Hello @ all developers,

one more thing from my side. We are due the first patch release for the
2022 series.

I'm planning to get this done by Monday or Tuesday next week (11th or
12th of April).
If you can, please have a look at open issues
(https://gitlab.com/gromacs/gromacs/-/milestones/132#tab-issues) and
merge requests
(https://gitlab.com/gromacs/gromacs/-/milestones/132#tab-merge-requests).

Cheers