[gmx-developers] NVIDIA GPUs temporarily unavailable in the GitLab CI

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 21:56:35 CEST 2022

Hi,

I’m done upgrading our Kubernetes cluster to version 1.24, which involved replacing docker with containerd, but as a consequence the Nvidia device plugin isn’t happy anymore - but I *think* other jobs should run fine.

I hope to have the NVIDIA GPUs available again in 24h, so don’t worry about jobs that won’t start for now - I’ll send a mail when you can retrigger them.

Cheers,

Erik