[gmx-developers] Follow-up on GROMACS Developer bi-weekly videoconference

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:59:06 CEST 2022

Hello @ gmx-devs,

as mentioned during the meeting today, here is the plan for projects to
be discussed during the next meeting on June 15th.

General issues (open bugs, CI, maintenance): Paul
constant pH code integration: Pavel
Open Slot
Open Slot

If you are interested in presenting a topic for about 15 minutes in one
of the open slots, please contact me by the end of next week.

Cheers

Paul

--
Paul Bauer, PhD