[gmx-developers] gpu compatibility with GROMACS

Gil Olgenblum gil.olgenblum at mail.huji.ac.il
Sun Mar 6 09:08:30 CET 2022

Dear GROMACS developers,
My group is planning to buy a new gpu server and we are not sure about
its compatibility with GROMACS. We would greatly appreciate your advice on
the matter. Currently we have two options for the gpus, either a NVIDIA RTX
A4000 or a ASUS RTX3060.
Do you know of any issues regarding these gpus? or have any recommendations?

Best regards,
Gil

Gil I. Olgenblum
PhD. Student at Prof. Harries group
Institute of  Chemistry and the Fritz Haber Research Center
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem 9190401, Israel