[gmx-developers] Follow-up on GROMACS Developer bi-weekly videoconference

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Thu May 5 11:04:14 CEST 2022

Hello @ gmx-devs,

as mentioned during the meeting yesterday, here is the plan for projects
to be discussed during the next meeting on May 18th.

General issues (open bugs, CI, maintenance): Paul
SYCL GPU development: Andrey
Open Slot
Open Slot

If you are interested in presenting a topic for about 15 minutes in one
of the open slots, please contact me by the end of next week.

Cheers

Paul

--
Paul Bauer, PhD