[gmx-users] problems when tryng to calculate order parameters

Peter Fojan fp at bio.auc.dk
Sun Jan 16 12:52:50 CET 2000

Dear all,
I am a new user of gromacs. This is a complete newby question. I have a
trajectory file for a solvated protein and want to calculate the order
parameters for an alanin residue in this protein. Whne I do this I
always get an empty results file. It is calculating something, but the
result file is always empty.
I created an index file containing the Calpha-Cbeta atoms of the alanin
residue.
Does anybody have a suggestion what I am doing wrong or how I could fix
this problem?
Best regards,
                  Peter