[gmx-users] Re: Use of GROMACS on Microsoft Systems

K.A.Feenstra k.a.feenstra at chem.rug.nl
Wed Dec 12 15:05:29 CET 2001

"Mark T. Lusk" wrote:

> I have unix machines but would like to try GROMACS on a Microsoft platform
> that has an ABSOFT PRO FORTRAN compiler. Is it possible to run your software
> on this platform?

It probably is, but we certainly don't support it.

But you should ask these questions on one of the gromacs list, either
users (gmx-users at gromacs.org) or developers (gmx-developers at gromacs.org).
Subscribe online at www.gromacs.org

--
Groetjes,

Anton
|             | Anton Feenstra       Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry |
|  _   _  ___,| K.A.Feenstra at chem.rug.nl    University of Groningen |
| / \ / \'| | | Tel +31 50 363 4327                    Nijenborgh 4 |
|(   |   )| | | Fax +31 50 363 4800               9747 AG Groningen |
| \_/ \_/ | | | http://md.chem.rug.nl/~anton        The Netherlands |
|             | "Make the Floor Burn" (2 Unlimited)                 |