[gmx-users] Re: mdrun problem

K.A.Feenstra k.a.feenstra at chem.rug.nl
Tue Dec 18 09:51:40 CET 2001

oyama at lnls.br wrote:

> Dear sir,
> First of all, I would like to congratulate the GROMACS team for the wonderful
> work. Unfortunately, I can't run the program. When I invoke the mdrun command, I
> get this message:
>
> [FOBAD] MPID Die - ump2main.c:222 "Internal Error, The magic is missing" (0)
>
> What should I do? I'm running GROMACS on a Compaq Alpha Server ES440 machine,
> with Tru64 Unix version 4.0 OS.

First, I have no idea what this error means. Sorry ;-(

Second, this type of questions should really be directed at the gromacs
users maillist. I cc-ed this mail to it. If you use GROMACS, we strongly
suggest you subscribe to the list online at www.gromacs.org.

> Thank you very much for your atention,

You're welcome.

--
Groetjes,

Anton
|             | Anton Feenstra       Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry |
|  _   _  ___,| K.A.Feenstra at chem.rug.nl    University of Groningen |
| / \ / \'| | | Tel +31 50 363 4327                    Nijenborgh 4 |
|(   |   )| | | Fax +31 50 363 4800               9747 AG Groningen |
| \_/ \_/ | | | http://md.chem.rug.nl/~anton        The Netherlands |
|             | "Nurture Another Mind, Before Yours Expires" (Arrest|