[gmx-users] Re: (no subject)

K.A.Feenstra k.a.feenstra at chem.rug.nl
Tue Nov 27 13:00:47 CET 2001

giorgio colombo wrote:

> Hi anton,
> It's bother time again! But look on the bright side: I am not gerrit!!
> ;-)
>
> I am bothering you to ask you how you built the glycosidic linkages in
> the carbohydrates you told me about.
> is there a way to do it without tricks or do I need to define some
> strange residues?

I never built carbohydrates.
There is no trick, just the 'hard way': build the residues.

By the way, the best place to get an answer to this type of questions
(and get them ASAP), is on the gromacs user mailing list. That way,
I'll also read them, but chances are that somebody else will have a
quicker and/or better answer!
gmx-users at gromacs.org). I'll cc this one to the list, but you can
only post if you are a member. This is a must-do for any gromacs
user (as you are)!

> Hope everything is well

It is, thank you. Still going strong and with good hopes (and good
prospects) of actually finishing my thesis in time (i.e. 31 december).

--
Groetjes,

Anton
|             | Anton Feenstra       Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry |
|  _   _  ___,| K.A.Feenstra at chem.rug.nl    University of Groningen |
| / \ / \'| | | Tel +31 50 363 4327                    Nijenborgh 4 |
|(   |   )| | | Fax +31 50 363 4800               9747 AG Groningen |
| \_/ \_/ | | | http://md.chem.rug.nl/~anton        The Netherlands |
|             | "Ease Myself Into the Body Bag" (P.J. Harvey)       |