[gmx-users] best price/performance for GMX?

Peter Tieleman tieleman at ucalgary.ca
Sun Oct 7 21:58:09 CEST 2001

I haven't looked into buying anything new recently, but from the prices of
desktops it seems dual processor
Pentium 4 Xeons at 1.8 GHz or so might become interesting too. Increased
single processor speed would be useful for larger jobs that otherwise would
have problems with the mpi-scaling of PME. Has anyone tried dual processor
P4's yet?

Cheers,
Peter

--
Dr. D.P. Tieleman, Assistant Professor, AHFMR Scholar
Department of Biological Sciences, University of Calgary