[gmx-users] regarding ligands in proteins

Luke Czapla czapla at rutchem.rutgers.edu
Mon Oct 8 16:55:41 CEST 2001

Hi,

  Thank you for responding Daan.  I am starting with a crystallographic
complex of glucose with the protein.  I am unsure what you mean by
specifying my file along with the ffgmx.*, because I dont see any
command options in the manual pages for something like that for pdb2gmx.
But yes, this is the situation that I am working with.  So I have
something like protein.pdb that contains the glucose in it under the ATOM
section and a glucose.top file generated from PRODRG (input similar to the
stick figure like your example but taken from the PDB lines as a pyranose
configuration).

cheers,
Luke