[gmx-users] Re: modeling a chromophore residue

Luke Czapla czapla at rutchem.rutgers.edu
Wed Oct 10 23:38:00 CEST 2001

Hi David,

  Thank you for this excellent method.  The question about how flat is
complicated.  It is completely flat in the crystal structure, but I'd
really have to think about the vibrational modes to give you a good answer
to that question.  I would say we can assume it's completely flat because
of conjugation.  This is a good starting point.

Luke