[gmx-users] regarding ligands in proteins

Luke Czapla czapla at rutchem.rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 23 22:08:52 CEST 2001

I was working on this glucose binding protein (see the message below), and
I included the glucose in the top file and the error I generate upon
running grompp is that the number of coordinates in the coordinate file
does not match the topology (the difference is 17, the number of
molecules in Glucose!). Any ideas why this might happen? I renamed
the PRODRG output from DRG to Glucose.

Luke