[gmx-users] regarding ligands in proteins

Daan van Aalten dava at davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Oct 25 09:10:01 CEST 2001

Hi Luke

The PRODRG server currently only writes a GROMACS topology suitable for the
ffgmx
forcefield. Other forcefield will NOT work as the force constants are
completely different (which explains the warnings you were receiving). If I
get some feedback from people succesfully using PRODRG topologies with GMX I
will also implement topology generation for the other force fields.

cheers

Daan