[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users digest, Vol 1 #212 - 15 msgs

Lynne Bilston l.bilston at unsw.edu.au
Wed Apr 17 12:03:35 CEST 2002

Sergio,

No fix, but g_energy from v 3.0 works fine with .edr files from the newer
versions of mdrun. Let me know if you need the old binary, or just
recompile it yourself.

Erik,

I sent a small energy file to David, and debug output as I recall, but I
don't think he could replicate it. Certainly Bert de Groot said he wasn't
having problems with g_energy on his alpha machines.

I'm happy to dig the stuff out for you if it's helpful, although I'm a bit
busy configuring my new dual athlon machines at the moment..

-Lynne