[gmx-users] g_energy floating exception

Sergio Oyama Junior oyama at lnls.br
Thu Apr 18 00:44:27 CEST 2002

Hi Erik and Lynne,

Erik, thank you for your response. I'm using the Compaq C compiler v6.4-214.
Yes, you are right. According to my observation, the occurrence of this
exception is dependent on the energy file size.
Considering Lynne's comments, do you think it is still worth to send you the
file?

Lynne, thank you for your advice. I will try the 3.0 version. I think I
still have an old binary somewhere here!

Best regards,

Sergio