[gmx-users] simulation box

Nguyen Hoang Phuong phuong at theochem.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Apr 24 16:32:51 CEST 2002

Hi,
thank you very much. I have done as the following:

I  solvate my peptide in the default spc216.gro water with the
desired box size (using the option -box in the editconf and genbox). Then
I delete some water molecules in the gro file to get the desired number
and change the number SOL in the top file. How do you think about this
way? Thank you.

Phuong