[gmx-users] Segmentation fault !

Satyan Sharma satti_dc at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 10:41:29 CEST 2002

Hi all,
 I am doing simulations for 3ns in steps of 1ns each.
Although the first 2 ns go very fine but I am
encountering segmentation fault in the last lap..

step 35820, will finish at Tue Aug  6 14:42:13 2002
step 35830, will finish at Tue Aug  6 14:42:10 2002
ERROR: 0031-250  task 0: Segmentation fault
ERROR: 0031-250  task 5: Terminated
ERROR: 0031-250  task 4: Terminated
ERROR: 0031-250  task 1: Terminated
ERROR: 0031-250  task 7: Terminated
ERROR: 0031-250  task 6: Terminated
ERROR: 0031-250  task 3: Terminated
ERROR: 0031-250  task 2: Terminated

Any suggestion about what should i check . I have been
using the system and have done about 10ns simulations
earlier. Basically in this 3ns simulation i took the
structure from previous 10ns simulation and have added
one more residue.

Thnx in advance.