[gmx-users] C sp3 configurations in ffgmx

Ester Chiessi ester.chiessi at uniroma2.it
Tue Dec 3 12:18:04 CET 2002

Dear all,

I' m going to simulate an atactic chain of poly-(vinyl alcohol).
I'd like to mantain the configuration of the asimmetric carbons of the groups
C*H(OH) during the calculation.
Does ffgmx force-field preserve the configuration of the secondary carbons (also
without the explicit H) or should I have to introduce an improper dihedral for
each C*?

I observed the configuration seems to be mantained, but I performed a very short
dynamics.

Thanks,

Ester

--
Ester Chiessi
Dipartimento di Scienze e Tecnologie Chimiche
e-mail: ester.chiessi at uniroma2.it
Phone: 39*6*72594462
       39*6*72594874
Fax:39*6*72594328