[gmx-users] Re: gromacs 3.0

K.A.Feenstra k.a.feenstra at chem.rug.nl
Mon Jan 7 11:31:10 CET 2002

Vibin R wrote:

> Dear Sir
>         I would like to make some small changes in the residue topology
> file (rtp)of gromacs 3.0. But unlike in gromacs 2.0 where it was in
> gmx/top/ffG43a1.rtp, i cant find any similar files here in gromacs 3.0. I
> have installed the .rpm version in a pentium 4.0 machine. I am using
> gromos96a1 force field.
> Kindly give me directions for the above
> Thanking you
> vibin

These files have been moved to a location under /usr/local/<somewhere>,
I believe this is described somewhere on the (new) website:
www.gromacs.org, If you run a program like pdb2gmx (which reads these
files), it will report exactly which files were used and where they are.

Also, you really should send this type of questions to the gromacs
users mailing list. More people will read you question, increasing
the chance of a quick and helpful response. Subscribe (if you haven't
already) at www.gromacs.org (otherwise you can't send messages to the
list).

--
Groetjes,

Anton
|             | Anton Feenstra       Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry |
|  _   _  ___,| K.A.Feenstra at chem.rug.nl    University of Groningen |
| / \ / \'| | | Tel +31 50 363 4327                    Nijenborgh 4 |
|(   |   )| | | Fax +31 50 363 4800               9747 AG Groningen |
| \_/ \_/ | | | http://md.chem.rug.nl/~anton        The Netherlands |
|             | "As Always Your Logic Is Impeccable" (Tuvok)        |