[gmx-users] Re: [gmx-users]

Vishal Vaidyanathan vvishal at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 3 20:40:22 CEST 2002

Hi,
  This happened when I benchmarked CVS compiles against 3.1.3 rpm
binaries. I used the villin benchmark provided with gmx and I found the
compiled version to perform at 76-78% the speed of the rpm. The configure
options were the same (none). I also checked that SSE was being used
in each case while running.
  I don't know if the same problem exists with the released src rpms.
Haven't tried yet.
  Thanks,
								Vishal