[gmx-users] Re:[gmx-users] box of methanol

=?iso-8859-1?Q??= nicolis at guideo.fr
Fri Jul 12 22:56:35 CEST 2002

> You don't need to know the exact compressibility, just the order of
> magnitude. The only place where it enters is the pressure scaling, but
> it only affects the speed of scaling, not the equilibrium pressure.

OK Erik, thanks for the answer, but in that case, there must be something I
am doing wrong because I don't get the right density. After 1000ps with the
methanol.itp of the $GMXDATA/top and the ffG43a1 forcefield, I end with a
density of 850 instead of 791.
Maybe the 3x3x3 box (550 methanols) is too small?
Thanks,
Yiannis