[gmx-users] (no subject)

Anton Feenstra feenstra at chem.vu.nl
Wed Jul 17 10:23:45 CEST 2002

Justin Lorieau wrote:

> Hi Anton,
>
>         The reason for my concern was because I observed significant unfolding at
> the dimer interface when one of the subunits jumped over to the other end of
> the box. If the interactions remain the same, then the unfolding I was
> looking at was due to real unfolding.

The interactions are indeed supposed to be indifferent to PBC,
however  there was mention in the lists of some bugs related to
PBC, if I remember correctly it was in combintation with PME...

> Thanks alot for your help,

Glad to be of help!

--
Groetjes,

Anton
 ________ ___________________________________________________________
|        | Anton Feenstra                                            |
| .      | Dept. of Pharmacochemistry - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam |
| |----  | De Boelelaan 1083 - 1081 HV Amsterdam - The Netherlands   |
| |----  | Tel: +31 20 44 47608 - Fax: +31 20 44 47610               |
| ' __   | Feenstra at chem.vu.nl - http://www.chem.vu.nl/afdelingen/FAR|
| (    ) | Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry - University of Groningen  |
|  \__/  | Nijenborgh 4 - 9747 AG Groningen - The Netherlands        |
|   __   | Tel +31 50 363 4327 - Fax +31 50 363 4800                 |
|  /  \  | K.A.Feenstra at chem.rug.nl - http://md.chem.rug.nl/~anton   |
|  \__/  | "Take Your Medications and Preparations and Ram It Up Your|
|        | Snout" (F. Zappa)                                         |