[gmx-users] ffgmx citation(s) ?

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Sun Jul 28 19:47:55 CEST 2002

Hi,

I just wondered what exact citations one should give for using the ffgmx forcefield ?
It's nice that in mdrun for instance the citations are indicated, but I could find
no such thing for the forcefields .. maybe worth a future addition ?

 From the manual I would guess that there are 4-5 papers one would have to cite, is
that true ? (the paper I want the citation for is really only marginally concerned
with MD, forcefields, etc .. so I'd prefer one summarizing citation)

Cheers,

  Marc