[gmx-users] Re: Sir,

Bert de Groot bgroot at gwdg.de
Wed Jul 31 14:47:09 CEST 2002

> venkanna belde wrote:

>            I need some favor from you.Parameters and topology files for GROMACS are they
> available on the net,(or) they published in any journal,can you suggest something
> regarding thios and if possible please send the relevent information Sir,

Hi,

Please ask such questions to the gromacs mailing list in the future (for the address,
see the header of this email, I've sent a copy there).

Concerning your question: please provide more details. Topology files
(building blocks) and parameters are available in gromacs for quite a few groups
(see the manual), and the PRODRG server can be used to build topologies
for other molecules.

Bert

Dr. Bert de Groot

Theoretical molecular biophysics group
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen, Germany

tel: +49-551-2011306, fax: +49-551-2011089

email: bgroot at gwdg.de
http://www.mpibpc.gwdg.de/abteilungen/071/bgroot