[gmx-users] itp file using Gromos96 parameters

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva alan at biof.ufrj.br
Fri Jun 7 19:08:38 CEST 2002

Hi Anton,

	Thanks a lot!
	However I have a few more doubts.

	In file ffG43a1bon.itp we have for Gromos bond-angle parameters:

#define ga_1         90.00      420.00
; NR(heme)  -  FE  -  NR(heme)  100
;
etc...

	As I believe, grompp will read #define ga_? line with its
parameters (for ga_1: angle = 90.00 and constant = 420.00).
	My Gromos96 parameters for constant are in other unit system (I
think) and correspond to the last value in the commented line, for ga_1:
; NR(heme)  -  FE  -  NR(heme)  100
so constant = 100.

	 What is constant according to this table?  How can I achieve
these values, since I cannot see a correspondence?

Many thanks in advance.

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva