[gmx-users] multichain molecule file format conversion

Xu Yong yxu at mail.shcnc.ac.cn
Mon Jun 10 02:23:21 CEST 2002

Hi, people

I have some trouble when I convert my multichain pdb file. The original  pdb file have  'TER' between each chains, but when I use the command pdb2gmx the whole molecule became one chain. There are ONLY one 'TER' at the file tail.  what should I do? I didn't know if it is necessary to divide this molecule into several part and CAT those gro/pdb file into one? Does anyone have any idea?
Thanks a lot for the help!

Best Wishes

Xu Yong