[gmx-users] gmxbench-3.0.tar.gz

Scott Delinger scott.delinger at ualberta.ca
Tue Jun 11 06:37:39 CEST 2002

Forgive the newbie question, please:

in the gmxbench-3.0.tar.gz file, there is a grompp.mdp file for DPPC,
Poly-ch2, and Villin, but not LZM. Should there be a grompp.mdp file
in LZM? I've run "grompp && mdrun" in the other three directories
without a problem, but have lost my way with LZM. Any help is
appreciated. I'm running these on Dual Athlons (on only one processor
as I haven't gotten the MPI version to compile (I've installed both
MPICH and LAM, but MPICH is my default)) with results similar to the
published results.

Thanks. (Apologies to the admin: I misread something from the
registration email.)
--

Scott L. Delinger, Ph.D.		IT Administrator
Department of Chemistry
scott.delinger at ualberta.ca