[gmx-users] xtc file

Valentin Gogonea v.gogonea at csuohio.edu
Tue Jun 18 19:52:33 CEST 2002

Hi fellows:

I am trying to get the trajectory in xtc format, but I don't get the
file printed (gromacs 3.1.1). Does anybody has an idea what can be the
problem. Part of the log file is given bellow. Is this file written
under MacOSX installation?

Thanks, Valentin

   -s     ALA_md.tpr  Input         Generic run input: tpr tpb tpa
   -o     ALA_md.trr  Output        Full precision trajectory: trr trj
   -x     ALA_md.xtc  Output, Opt!  Compressed trajectory (portable xdr
format)
   -c ALA_after_md.gro  Output        Generic structure: gro g96 pdb