[gmx-users] Version 3.1 released...

Erik Lindahl lindahl at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 1 01:32:57 CET 2002

Hi everybody,

Since I *think* we've fixed all things reported to us (sorry if we
missed anything) I just uploaded the files for the 3.1 release to the
website.

There might still be some very special cases like mixed portland and gnu
compilers on Solaris that don't work automatically, but in that case you
can just set the compiler flags manually. (There are simply too many
ways you can combine all vs. all C and Fortran compilers :-)

I'll post a formal announcement to gmx-announce when I'm done...

Happy computing,

Cheers,

Erik