[gmx-users] data analysis on-fly

Rui Qiao ruiqiao at ews.uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 3 04:55:50 CET 2002

Dear all:
	I am wondering if someone has tried to code some program into
Gromacs to do data analysis on-fly. The huge data is filling up my disk
very quickly (35GB in two weeks), so I have no choice.
	I am eager to know in which source code that the positions
and velocity of atoms are available (I guess they are available in the
function that save the data to disk...). In addition, where should I start
to look if I need Gromacs to read in some parameters that are needed in
the analysis?

	sincerely,

	Rui

Rui Qiao