[gmx-users] parallel problem

Choon Peng cpchng at mail.bii-sg.org
Tue Mar 5 02:41:04 CET 2002

Hi All,

  I wonder if anyone tried running the benchmark suite?
All goes well except when I tried running the Poly-CH2 benchmark for 2
nodes:
Fatal error: ci = -2147483648 should be in 0 .. 1727 [FILE nsgrid.c, LINE
210]
Error on node 0, will try to stop all the nodes
[0] MPI Abort by user Aborting program !
[0] Aborting program!
p0_6205:  p4_error: : -1
    p4_error: latest msg from perror: Resource temporarily unavailable
Fatal error: ci = -2147483648 should be in 0 .. 1727 [FILE nsgrid.c, LINE
210]
Error on node 1, will try to stop all the nodes
[1] MPI Abort by user Aborting program !
[1] Aborting program!
    p4_error: latest msg from perror: Resource temporarily unavailable
p1_17879:  p4_error: : -1

Anyone encountered a similar error?
Gromacs 3.0.5 did not give this error.
All other benchmark cases work as before. (Using MPICH 1.2.3 to configure
FFTw and GROMACS)

regards,
Choon Peng CHNG
Scientific Programmer