[gmx-users] double precision

hugo verli hugo at acd.ufrj.br
Thu Mar 7 15:04:53 CET 2002

Hi Erik,

first thanks for the answer. However, I did not obtain this message. I have
only:

                             :-)  mdrun  (-:

I looked too to the following message:

Back Off! I just backed up emlog.log to #emlog.log#
Getting Loaded...
Reading file monomero.tpr, VERSION 3.1 (single precision)

So I believer I am not in double precision. I used the following procedure to
install gromacs3.1:

./configure --enable-double
./make
./make install
./make links

I am using Mandrake 8.0 Linux distribution. Is there some error in the
instalation procedure or the error can be with the linux distribution?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Hugo.