[gmx-users] gromacs3.1 rpm

Andrei Neamtu necor at iasi.mednet.ro
Tue Mar 12 12:08:15 CET 2002

Hello to all,

My name is Andrei Neamtu and I used Gromacs 3.05 until now.
When I want to install the new Gromacs 3.1.1 rpm I get the following
dependencies errors which I cannot figure what they represent:

(I use Linux 7.2 on an Athlon processor)

gromacs-3.1.1-1 requires libexpat.so.1
gromacs-3.1.1-1 requires libfontconfig.so.1
gromacs-3.1.1-1 requires libgdkxft.so.0

The previous version (3.05) has installed perfectly, withot asking for
those files.
Anyway, the software seems to work if I ignore these problems.
Does anybody know what those libraries represents and how can I resolve
those dependencies?
Thank you,
Andrei