[gmx-users] NMR Refinement

Patrick Ladam ladam at smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr
Tue Mar 12 22:05:24 CET 2002

Hi all,

I would like to do a typical NMR refinement process starting from a linear
structure and
insert experimental NMR restraints (inter-proton distance restraints and
dihedral angle restraints)
during a  Simulated annealing run.
I checked the manual and nmr1 and nmr2 examples but was not able to find any
description of
the way such restraints can be handled (dis_re?).
In CNS, you have separate files for dist. restraints  and dihedral restraints
file, the run is computed
using these separate entries as restraints potentials. Is there a way of doing
this in GMX?

Bye

| Patrick LADAM                   |                               |
| Laboratoire CSSB                |     THE BIG BANG THEORY:      |
| UFR SMBH                        |                               |
| 74 rue Marcel Cachin            |   In the begining there was   |
| 93017 Bobigny CEDEX             |        nothing at all.        |
| >>> NEW e-mail: <<<             |                               |
| ladam at smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr |      Then, it exploded...     |
| Tel: 01 48 38 77 26 / 76 85     |                               |
| Fax: 01 48 38 77 77             |                               |