[gmx-users] Topology utilities ?

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Wed Mar 13 15:03:35 CET 2002

Hi,

I am struggling a bit with the setup of a ligand topology, for which
I got a reasonable initial guess from Prodrg.
But now I have to remove some hydrogens and things like that, as I
need a charged state. So evrytime I remove a hydrogen, the topology
file needs top be renumbered ..
.. is there any tool (perl/C/Fortran or whatever script) around to
do that ?
Are any other useful topology handling tools available (like for putting
in charges, ..) ?

  Marc
--
 Dr. Marc Baaden - Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics, Oxford University
 mailto:baaden at smplinux.de  - ICQ# 11466242 -  http://www.marc-baaden.de